Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Closet Wars

I should be terribly embarrassed to show you this picture, considering the horrendous state of my closet right now (yes, that is a pair of new underwear on the floor), but I think a picture speaks a thousand words, and the words are....I need a bigger closet!

I feel as if I am in a constant state of arranging and rearranging. Really, I have plenty of room in there, if I can just stop accumulating more clothing! I need to seriously edit this space down, and concentrate more on quality rather than quantity. I mean, who really needs 6 white tank tops from Target?

So, after this month of traveling is through and I am home for more than 4 days at a time, my goal will be to rifle through this disaster area and start ridding myself of this burden. Stay tuned!

p.s. Don't you love how Maddux's hair grows in a natural mohawk?!


2 comments:

Mitzi said...

i, too, have felt the urge to purge after getting back from vacation. why is that? i brought home 4 pairs of shoes so i decided to take inventory. i have more than 40 pair! how did that happen???

mitzi

Lucy and Lloyd said...

40!! I think you may have me beat, Mitzi! :)