Saturday, August 27, 2011

Portland Music Festival



My brother Chad and I had the opportunity to play in the little town of Portland, Tennessee last weekend for a music festival. This was the first year, so there weren't a whole lot of people there, but the venue was amazing: an awesome outdoor bandshell with a stellar sound system. 

Hopefully as the word gets out, this little town will fill the place to capacity for future shows. It's definitely worthy of some great gigs.

My favorite moment of the day by far was, after the announcer introduced us and the audience was clapping, looking over to the side of the stage to see little Munchie clapping for his momma. Love it!




Thank you Tori Harris for the great shots!

1 comment:

ToriHarrisPhotography said...

I'm so happy you love the photos. And I hope to have the opportunity to work with you guys again for you are fantastic and have an amazing sound. Thanks for coming out to little ole Portland :)