Monday, April 9, 2012

Vacation Planning

San Juan Island
(Image via Travel and Leisure)

Nate and I are planning a trip to Washington State this summer and will be visiting Seattle for the first time. We are super excited to catch up with friends and explore the city for a couple of days. 

While browsing vacation planning sites and blogs, a few things kept popping up on all of the "must-see" lists. Naturally, the Space Needle shows up, but there were also a few other places, like the Pike Place Market that I had never heard of. 

Nate and I like to go to "non-touristy" spots, so we will have to rely on our friend Matthew to give us the low-down on the local's hangouts. 

I would also love to sneak away to San Juan Island for a day. Doesn't it look amazing?!

And I'm sure we will have to work in a Space Needle photo op with little Maddux!

If you have any Seattle suggestions, let me know! I'd love to hear your favorite places.

The Space Needle

Pike Place Market
(Image via Belltowner)


No comments: