Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mellow Yellow

When I was a little girl, I went through my Yellow Period. All of my dresses had to be yellow, I only drank yellow drinks and when asked what toys I wanted to play with, I replied, "yellow toys." At least I was consistent.

I guess I eventually grew out of my fascination with the hue, as my wardrobe now consists of all the primary colors, but if the Spring 2012 fashion shows are any indication, my obsession may return with a vengeance.

Here are a few of my favorites from the shows this past week in New York.

Click here for a trip down memory lane!

Matthew Williamson
Honor
Monique Lhuillier
Wes Gordon
Reed Krakoff
Jill Stuart
Tracy Reese
Oscar de la Renta
J. Crew
Burberry Prorsum
Carolina Herrera

All photos courtesy of NYMag.com

2 comments:

Stacey Lou said...

I think the Wes Gordon is my favorite.

Lucy and Lloyd said...

Yes! I love the little cardigan.