Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jason Wu for Target





Target's latest designer collection is set to hit stores on February 5th, and I plan on being one of the first in line. 

Jason Wu, designer of Michelle Obama's Inaugural dress, will be the next big name hitting the shelves at the discount superstore. Missoni, Target's last designer collection offering, sold out in stores and online at a ridiculous rate of speed, sending shoppers into a frenzy and crashing the retailer's site.

Not a whole lot of pictures have been released, but some designs are beginning to pop up around the 'net. 

And so far, I'm loving what I see. 

You can also check out a frustratingly vague YouTube video of Wu describing his collection here.


(Images courtesy of T Magazine and Glamour)

UPDATE (Jan. 10): The entire Jason Wu for Target lookbook has just been released!




2 comments:

Stacey said...

The navy frock is quite adorable, but I am just not feeling the socks with pumps/sandals.

Lucy and Lloyd said...

I love that dress, too! I'm sure it'll sell out quickly. And I agree about the socks and sandals thing. A very hard look to pull off.