Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fun In Nashville: Porter Flea


When people think of Nashville, probably the first thing that comes to mind is country music. This, of course, is not a bad thing. Many, many people and businesses make their living from that kind of music. But Nashville is so much more than that. 

There is a massive, creative community here, and events like the Porter Flea are helping to spread the word that we have some pretty amazingly talented people in this town.

I can't wait until Saturday! Will I see you there?

Some of the cool vendors who will be there:



I'm loving this iPhone skin. Or this one . I can't decide.



Hands off people. This dress is going home with me!



Ah, here we go. Linocut cowboy boot greeting card . YeeHaw!



Wow .



Bicycle Print . So perfect.



Organic pillows ? You read my mind. 



Gorgeous wood pendants . Would look pretty with the dress above, no?

There are so many more incredible vendors. Too many to include on this blog. So come in person to check them out!



No comments: