Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Search Is On: Bathing Suits

Here it comes. That time of year that we girls both love and dread. Bathing suit season is just around the corner and I am on the hunt for the perfect suit.

My search is a bit different this year, as my body is not quite back to it's pre-baby shape. I'd love something with a bit more coverage, and have been looking at some of the higher-waisted, retro style bikinis. The ones I've shown Nate have gotten a big thumbs down and after reading through a few other blogs, I've come to realize that this is one of those fashion statements that women seem to love and the guys just don't get.

So in no particular order, here are a few of the suits that I've got my eye on. See if you can spot the theme.











And here's one of the high waisted ones I was talking about. I'm not completely sold on it. What do you think?



P.S. We need a Bloomingdale's in Nashville.


3 comments:

The Remodeled Life said...

I'm dreading wearing a swimsuit this year, C-Section, Stretch Marks and 10 extra leftover pounds that won't go away = no thanks.

Lucy and Lloyd said...

Haha, yep, I'm right there with you!

Mitzi said...

i like the orange striped one. it's kind of a combo between high waist and low waist.