Monday, June 11, 2012

Lucy & Lloyd on Ebay!


As some of you know, I used to own a tiny little consignment boutique in the Green Hills area of Nashville. It was truly a labor of love. I had no idea how it would be received, but within a few months of opening, I had write-ups in both The Tennessean and The City Paper . I loved my little shop, but after a couple of years, I found myself married and pregnant. Both amazing things, but at the time, not really conducive to being a full-time shop owner, at least not for me.

So, I closed shop, but have retained my love of fashion, and most especially, reasonably priced, accessible-to-all fashion. I have a little spot on Ebay that I have been selling pretty dresses and other items. So won't you please check it out?

And I still have some crazy dreams of opening another shop , with a music venue attached. Stay tuned.

No comments: