Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's In The Bag

I realized today that I have literally not carried a purse for the past 6 months. Apparently, this is what happens when you become a mother and it's no longer all about you. 

It's all about the diaper bag.

I mean, how else are you supposed to carry around diapers, wipes, burp cloths, a nursing cover-up, toys, pacifiers, hand sanitizer, an extra pair of clothes for the blow-up that is sure to happen at the most inopportune time, a changing pad, and Goldwyn, the fluffy stuffed puppy?

I've got a great Kate Spade diaper bag that I love, and also a gorgeous 31 bag given to me by my cousin, but I must confess, I do sometimes miss carrying around a cute little purse with just my wallet and lip gloss. 

So in honor of my current state, I am posting a few purses and bags that I've been eyeing. Come to think of it, some of these could even double as diaper bags!


Mulberry Oversized Alexa Bag


Alexander McQueen Brittania Punk Clutch


Lanvin Happy Shoulder Bag


Dorothy Perkins Vintage Style Cross Body



Balenciaga Giant City Rose Gold Bag

No comments: